RE: Siag cannot import files with spaces

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Nerijus wrote:

> What about using wv library http://www.wvware.com/
> instead of MSWordView? AbiWord uses it with very
> good results.

I didn't know he had renamed it. MSWordView could only handle Word 8 when
I last looked at it. WV looks cool, I'll check it out.

BTW, it should be possible to use WV whether I put it in pw.scm or not.
All it takes is to modify the register-converters function to call the
right external converter. Of course, that requires some (simple) Scheme
hacking.

Caolan McNamara is a hero, btw. The Siag plugin code is in part based on
the plugin he wrote for Netscape.

Ulric