re: siag on irix?

>Has anyone got siag running on irix?
>
>I got it to compile, but when I try to run one of the applications, I
>see:
>
>devirix-strombrg> ./pw
>Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "LightYellow"
>Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: KP_Right
>Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>KP_Right:        forward-char()'
>Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: KP_Left
>Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>KP_Left: backward-char()'
>Bus error
>devirix-strombrg
>
>Any guesses at a solution to this problem?
>
> BTW, it built and ran pretty well on solaris and linux.

My compilation for IRIX works fine under 5.3 and 6.4. It was compiled with
the IRIX IDO for 5.3 and is mips1 but that shouldn't matter too much. You
can get it by anonymous ftp from silicon.chem.qmw.ac.uk.

No idea about the errors you're getting.

regards

Harold Toms
ULIRS NMR Service
Queen Mary and Westfield College
London University
URL = http://iodine.chem.qmw.ac.uk/

That which we are, we are:
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

"Ulysses", Alfred, Lord Tennyson.