Feedback on Cut, Copy, and Paste in Siag

From the small amount of time that I played with it, I'd say the cut,
copy, and paste in siag looks pretty good. Two complaints, though:

1) If I am cutting or copying a single cell, I _still_ have to set a
block, composed of just that cell. Not a big deal, but it makes for a
less smooth interface.

2) I would like to be able to do the following: Cut/copy a single
cell, set a block somewhere on the spreadsheet, click on Paste, **and
have the contents of the cell that I cut/copied appear in every cell
in the range**. I can do that in a commercial spreadsheet, and it is
very handy for copying formulas.

Thank you.

--J. J.