Siag Office acting funky--especially the blocks

I just installed Siag 3.0.4 on my machine.  It seemed to compile fine,
but I think (hope?) that something got scrambled in the installation.

The block functions don't seem to work quite right. Copy Block either
only copies to the right of the block or doesn't copy at all.  Fill
Block and Smart Fill Block don't seem to do anything either except
fill the last cell in the block; everything else in the block is blank.

Something seems to be wrong with Egon, too.  When I invoke it, I get
an entirely blank window. Weird.

Well, I hope somebody can tell me what's wrong.
Thank you in advance.

--J. J.